Willow Park Marketing Relations & Admin Manager
- Manage customer service inquiries via email, phone and social media
- Problem solve customer issues and orders including but not limited to shipping statuses, damaged products, exchanges, quality issues, etc.
- Communicate with vendors and vendor representatives (showrooms) on damages, shipments, returns or replacements.
- Help drive strategic marketing plans and oversee the implementation and execution for Saule Parc. Including, new store procurement, client relationship building and sales for Willow Park’s private label.
- Create content & copywrite for new collections and product categories including newsletter content and copy.
- Support, prep and plan weekly photo shoot content.
- Website maintenance – includes the updating and loading of new product, photography and copy on a weekly basis.
- Inventory management and tracking – includes the processing of new inventory, order tracking and receiving.
- Social media management for Tik Tok and Saule Parc Instagram handle.
- Special event planning and logistics for holiday, anniversary, trunk shows, etc.
- Administrative duties for month end payroll, accounting, bill pay and sublease management.
- Two to Three Years’ Experience in related field(s) or with relevant experience –Bachelor’s degree in related field(s)
- Experience in Shopify or similar POS a plus –Excellent written and oral communicator
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong planning & organization skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in Instagram, Facebook, Adobe, Excel and Mailchimp.
- Competitive Pay
- Robust Commission and Bonus Structure
- Designer discount
To apply, email: Sales@willowparkboutique.com